Kamandalu Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort built in the traditional style of a real-life Balinese village with a touch of contemporary style. This 5-star rated villas is set in the lush green hillside of Ubud which blend harmoniously into the surrounding green terraced rice paddies and tropical forests. This villa resort is only 1-hour comfortable drive from Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Seminyak, and 10-minutes drive from Ubud center.
Accommodation of Kamandalu Resort & Spa Ubud
Kamandalu Resort boasts 56 luxury villas in 5 different categories, i.e. Ubud chalet villa, garden villa, pool villa, deluxe pool villa, and two-bedroom pool villa. Each villa presents its own enchanting panoramic view across the lush valley of Ubud and Petanu River, one of the major rivers in Ubud. These villas feature natural stone finishing and indigenous grass (alang-alang) roofings and most of them have their own private “bale bengong“ (traditional outdoor day-bed).
Check Rates & Room Availability at Kamandalu Resort & Spa Bali:
Each villa of Kamandalu Resort & Spa features: a choice of four-poster king bed or twin beds, air-condition, 26″ or 32″ LCD TVs (CRTs in our Ubud Chalet villas), satellite TV programming, coffee and tea maker facilities with complete mini bar assortments, in-room safe, hairdryer, phone with direct IDD access, Wi-Fi internet connection at our villa and public areas.
Photos of this villa resort:
Kamandalu Villa Features
Services and facilities at Kamandalu Resort & Spa Ubud include:
- Large free-form swimming pool
- Restaurant & Bar: Petulu Restaurant, Cempaka Lounge, Waroeng Subak Bar and Lounge
- Kid’s swimming pool
- Swim-up bar
- Tour desk with private car transfer and personal guide services
- Kamandalu Gift Shop for Balinese arts, crafts and sundries
- Postal and foreign currencies exchange services
- Baby cots and babysitting services upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection at our villa and public areas
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ubud center starting from 10 am until 9 pm
- The Spa at Kamandalu supports ancient Indonesian healing arts by creating our own fresh recipes of time-tested rituals and remedies for your best Bali spa vacation.