Banyan Tree Ungasan is located on Bali’s southernmost peninsula, high on the cliffs above the surging waters of the Indian Ocean. Its luxurious villas combine the highest quality materials and facilities with contemporary Balinese architecture and exquisite garden design, against a backdrop of panoramic ocean views.
Banyan Tree Ungasan Accommodation
Part of the world-renowned Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Banyan Tree Ungasan Bali provides all the luxury features and spa facilities that sophisticated travellers have come to expect from Banyan Tree.
Banyan Tree Ungasan boasts 73 luxurious villas with infinity pool, consist of:
- Pool Villa – This Villas comprise living and dining areas, a spacious marble bathroom, a lush private garden and an outdoor jet pool.
- Cliff Edge Ocean View Pool Villa – one bedroom villa that features an outdoor jet pool, a 10 meter by 4 meter private swimming pool, marble bathroom with sunken baths and an outdoor Balinese balé.
- Sanctuary Villa – ideal for couples or small families.
- Cliff Edge Ocean View Sanctuary Villa – this villa is treasured for its generous space, privacy and magnificent views of the Indian Ocean, ideal for small families and a group of friends.
- Presidential Villa – each villa includes three spacious bedrooms, expansive living and dining areas, a spa treatment room, a fitness area and a multi-purpose room. The Presidential Villa is ideal for intimate gatherings of friends and families.
Check rates & room availability at Banyan Tree Ungasan Bali
Each villa comes with:
- IDD Telephone
- In-Villa Safe
- Outdoor Bale with Day Bed
- Incense Burner
- Oil Burner
- Selections of Pillow
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Wine Cooler
- Mini Bar
Photos of this luxurious villa resort:
Facilities of Banyan Tree Ungasan include:
- Swimming pool overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Gymnasium with the most up-to-date gym equipment and aerobic room
- Turtle Club (The Kids’ Club) offers fun playtime for children aged 4 to 10 years old
- Library – stocks a collection of DVDs, with various genres from drama, comedy and action. A range of novels and selection of current magazines are available too.
- Dining at Banyan Tree Ungasan: In-Villa Dining (offers a great variety of selections throughout the day), pool bar, Tamarind Restaurant (wholesome delicacies using fresh local ingredients), Ju-Ma-Na Bar, Ju-Ma-Na (serves a gourmet feast of delectable fresh seafood with an Asian twist), Bambu.
- Banyan Tree Spa Ungasan : The architecture of our spa draws upon local inspiration to blend seamlessly with the beauty of the natural environment. Our massage treatments are based on evolving techniques that have passed through the hands of many generations. Our health and beauty remedies make use of aromatic oils, herbs and spices with ancient healing powers.